As a leading difficult access cleaning company, we are often asked what the difference between regular cleaning and a deep clean service is.
The easiest way to explain it is that regular domestic cleaning is what homeowners typically do through the days and weeks fo the year. Deep Cleaning is a service that is normally carried out for homes every 6 months of so.
Domestic cleaning consists of the usual cleaning services. Vacuuming, mopping and general tidying.
Deep Cleaning Services however are very different and are commonly used by homeowners when substantial cleaning is required or before a tenant moves in or out of a home. This is also referred to as ‘End of tenancy cleaning‘
Deep Cleaning is a difficult access cleaning specialist skill. It reaches the grime and dirt of a home that regular cleaning simply misses and areas that are traditionally not covered.
What does Deep Cleaning cover?
- Cleaning behind kitchen appliances (such as washing machines, inside ovens and under fridges)
- Cleaning hob, sink, taps and drainage area
- Cleaning all skirting boards, light switches, plug sockets, doors etc
- Cleaning furniture
- Polishing wood surfaces such as tables, book shelves
- Vacuuming all carpets
- Carpet Cleaning
- Steam cleaning all hard floors
- Inside cupboards
- Oven Cleaning (including the glass door)
- Inside and outside window cleaning
- Cleaning Window Blinds
- Deep Clean dust removal and cobwebs cleaning
- Remove scale buildup from bathroom tiles, taps, shower heads etc
- And so much more.
A deep clean is so much more than just a thorough clean. While a regular domestic cleaning service may take somewhere between 2 to 3 hours (depending on the size of the property), a similar sized homes deep clean can take a cleaning crew of 3 up to 12 hours to complete (based on a typical condition of cleanliness).
Booking a deep clean in Glasgow
If you would like to book a deep clean service anywhere across the Central Belt of Scotland, call our Glasgow head office today on 0141 370 4038 or email email@example.com