With fire, comes smoke and with smoke comes soot staining. And this week that is exactly what we have been removing.
Of all things, a compost bin fire at a Glasgow home had caused soot staining to the side of the home and the home owner wanted it removed. What the home owner thought was burnt out coal from a summer BBQ in the Glasgow sun had managed to turn the compost bin into a flaming fire with melted plastic, shredded up cardboard, egg containers and dried out grass acting as a perfect fuel source that saw the fire burn up to 10 feet high.
By using DOFF Steam Cleaning, we can safely and delicately remove the soot staining from the sandstone wall without damaging the actual stonework.
So if you have smoke damage to your home and want it removed without damaging the stonework, call Balmore today.